It’s no secret that at CAF we’re devoted to celebrating and promoting Chicago as a center of architectural innovation.
We’re also proud to have served more than 30,000 students and teachers from metropolitan Chicago through our science, technology, engineering, art and mathematics (STEAM)-based education programs. It's only because of generous donations, like those made by Burnham Society members, that we're able to provide these opportunities.
Are you considering joining the Burnham Society?
Burnham Society members give a minimum of $1,500 annually and memberships are 100% tax deductible. Within the Burnham Society are two additional donor levels: Leader and Benefactor. Leader level members give at least $2,500 and Benefactor level members give $5,000 or more each year.
All Burnham Society members enjoy numerous benefits, including:
- Invitations to Burnham Society members-only events.
- Invitations to our Donor Travel Program to explore architecture outside Chicago. Recent international trips included Cuba and Japan.
- Invitation to the annual Open House Chicago (OHC) Kick-Off Party.
- Priority access pass to OHC and its member-only sites.
- Pre-opening receptions for upcoming exhibitions with CAF curators.
Free and discounted tours
CAF is at your service
- Personal concierge service to schedule your tour requests.
- Complimentary personal shopper in the CAF Store.
- A year-round, 20% discount in the CAF Store, plus special discounts on Member Appreciation Days.
Additional Leader level ($2,500) benefits
- Invitation to join the curated Open House Chicago neigbhorhood tour with the CAF Board of Trustees.
- Private, complimentary rental of the ArcelorMittal Design Studio.
Additional Benefactor level ($5,000) benefits
- Lunch with the CAF President & CEO.